Monday, September 27, 2004
wuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.... added SHALLOW SLEEP by HAIDO-SAN! as my bg music! wuhuhuhuhuh... please wait for it to load! hehe....

Shallow Sleep is my favourite Hyde song!!!!!!!!! it's just AWESOME!!!!!!!! Actually now that i remember, this is THE song that got me hooked on Hyde... Yeap can u believe it, i actually liked his song first before his face! wuahahahaha... But yeah, i was looking for a L'arc song that Quang Lin wanted me to find for her, so i was looking at hyde pages and i came across one... Angel's Tale... and the dude had Shallow Sleep playing in the background and i was like DANG!!!!!!! WHAT IS THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i somehow managed to download the right one!!! hehehehehe......... instinctively knew it was shallow sleep ;) hehehehehe...
Anyway.... I'm gonna buy his special DVD when it comes out! hehehehe.... I hope u like the song (it's only gonna loop 5 times so dun worry).... Dat song makes me damn well respect Hyde as a musician who is WAYYYYYYYYYY more than just a pretty face. he's damn talented.... I can't read japanese nor understand it, but his lyrics are damn good aparently and also the poems that he write out of L'arc! yeahhhhhhh haido-san! u rock! hehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive