Wednesday, September 01, 2004
i was sitting in my English Language Difference class today and we were going through the phoenetics of words. Anyway, she was talking about gender difference in the words that we use, and men usually don't say "adorable" and girls usually don't say "balls". And one guy actually did try an experient and used the word "adorable" at home and everyone was shocked... None of the girls tried using the word "balls" as an experiement but that got me thinking about that phrase "grab life by the balls" or something which i had changed to "grab life by the breasts" and thinking about that suddenly reminded me about Austin (from Days Away) and that night at Troubadour when we were all talking and i told him "grab life by the breasts" and i still remembered how he looked then and he was smiling and all that, the way Austin always smiles and he said "Grab life by the breasts?? I gotta remember that one!"
And i realize..... i miss Days Away alot...... I miss Austin, I miss Keith, I miss Tim, i miss the whole bunch of them or hanging around them... they're a nice lot to hang around with and to talk with... REALLY cool fellas... and you don't always have to talk about music, you know, they were just guys.... and if they weren't up there on that stage, and i didn't love them so much, and shit, if i had stayed and studied in PHILADELPHIA instead.... man... they could have been friends.......... (MAYBE)


But i don't know. i don't care i guess.


I just miss them alot and it sucks that I'll only get to see them in November.............. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGGGG TO WAIIIIIIIIIIT my dear, TOOOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGG to wait........... *sigh*



best pic of them i've seen so far... I think it's really representative of Days Away too... TIM the EVER HOT one... man i swear your fingers sizzle when you touch him... hehe, cool that he treats me real nice too hehehehe.... he know for sure i like keith! damnnnnnnn..... And then Keith in this one looking cool but composed... as he always is. Austin, the quiet and VERY MUCH more matured one.... Chris, heh, just being selamba.... And Brian... the quiet new guy at the back... hehe.... Damn this is a good pic!

I MISS YOU DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!! COME BACK TO CALIFORNIA SOON PLEASE!!!!

Actually, today is such a days away day cause i think even when i was walking to school in the morning, I was thinking about how much i do miss Days Away and how like, i do want to go back to Malaysia but not so soon cause man....... I can't say goodbye to Days Away and Keith and Tim and Austin forever and NOT see them EVER AGAIN.... There's too many people here whom i just can't leave.... and i don't want to leave....... And I was thinking how SHITTY i only get to see everyone in Days Away only like 4 times a year and THAT REALLY SUCKS! And it really sucks too that i was SUPPOSE to see them more this year back in Spring but they cancelled so many of their shows!!!!!!!! BAKA!!! the only reason why i'd stay another year in America after graduation.... IS TO NOT BE APART FROM THEM JUST YET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive