Sunday, September 26, 2004

I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself (so clear)

That's Vindicated by Dashboard.... too bad all his really good songs are damn short, like Hands Down. But anyways, Chris Caberra (sp) is a DAMN good writer. I love his lyrics cause it's damn simple but damn honest and well phrased.

Anyways...... TADDAHHH!! new layout... hehehehe.... i had complains with the last layout, so now it's changed... temporarily... I guess, or mabbe i'm gonna stick to this one for awhile... Hyde is always cute to look at anyway and there's a permanant hyde on this layout.... Plus erm, i like the colors too... But anyways. I think i'm also gonna permanantly put up the Ai no Uta song too cause alot of ppl like the song when the page loads... so that's cool! hehehe.

Ahhh haido-san... <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive