Thursday, September 23, 2004
what am i thinking about now: days away.

heh.

i was just reading back on the post on monday about the conversation i had with tim and keith... and i read the part "HE KNOWS MY NAME"... and i was thinking how surreal it's gonna be in like a year or two when i am back in Malaysia or somewhere and I am listening to Days Away's song Knows My Name and listening to keith sing "she knows my name" and realizing that you know.... the guy singing the song once actually knew my name... And it's even more surreal to think also that just 2 years ago.... he didn't know my name... and now he actually does... and i always joke around with him and "manja" him pretending to get offended that he's forgotten me... and Keith gets riled up by that and always say that of course he remembers me.... that's sweet to know ne....

anyway, i'm kinda sad cause shite, DA is having a headlining... and i repeat HEADLINING tour starting tomorrow and i am gonna be MISSING IT. what the heck. FAN ELAINE FAN, KONON JE LAH! crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive