Monday, November 15, 2004
SO! since no one could see the previous blog properly except me, i've changed the layout again.... Asian Kung Fu Generation this time. wooooooooo... yeap... picture is of them, music playing is also them called "Kimi no Machi Made".... don't ask me what it means cause nihongo wa sukoshi sukoshi wakarimasu... I can only understand LITTLE LITTLE japanese.... I think i am suppose to know the meaning of Kimi and Machi by now but erm..... no.... But damn it's a great song.... I like all their songs actually. Especially their older ones. Those REALLY rocked.

Oh yeah.... I think that words at the side with the Kanji and stuff, it's Mirai no Kakera.... ALSO one of AKFG's song...... I think i like that song the best, and the next song i love is called Compass... I love Compass more in the Live version cause damn, they sound so energetic. And the only character i can read in those 5 things is "no" cause that's hiragana right????? Ouh... and i think Mirai no Kakera is translated as fragments of the future? I know that kakera means fragments/pieces? and no is the posessive particle right? and then mirai is future..... so i don't get why it's not future's fragment........ cause if ani no shigoto is Brother's job... then why isn't mirai no kakera = future's fragment? hmmmmmmmmmmm........... AS I SAID: Nihongo wa sukoshi sukoshi wakarimasu!!!!

anyways....... erm here's a link to a Asian Kung Fu Generation website with some soundbite!
http://home.arcor.de/a.k.g/ go to the media section and they even have Compass there: Rashinban it's called. AND THE SITE IS IN ENGLISH TOO!!!!!!!!! Eigo desu!!

anyways......... this was how the PREVIOUS layout was SUPPOSE to look like.


so anyways, will post more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive