Friday, November 19, 2004
i wish i had a better looking body so i can sell it to fund myself through college and everything else that i want to do.

prostitution is the way to go.

yeap definitely.

you really hate days when you read shit like this:

DAD : since ALL my funds, including my retirement fund, will run out if he cannot complete on time
DAD : similarly, my original planning was for U to complete, by Spring 2005, after I realize U have lost those 20 transfer hours.
DAD : I can only allow U to pro-long your stay no later than summer 2, and this I can do, by using my 2005 travel allowance to fund your stay.
DAD : So, there is no way we (mum nor I) can be at your graduation, even if U can 'walk' in June.

I mean wtf study for then? wtf for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive