Tuesday, November 16, 2004
I never said i'd take life lying down.


Hello Elaine,

Happy birthday! Nice to hear from you. Sorry you are feeling a bit low. I just did myusual activities this weekend, internet (just got DSL)music and TV, some shopping, and bike ride forexercise. Did go to the tennis match at Stapleslast thursday. Anyway, I would be happy tohave dinner with you this Friday, if you aren'tflying off to Florida or something.. I'll give youa call later this week (by Thursday).

Take care, Frank L.


WELL....... HAPPY NOW????? I DID take the innitiative.... and IS trying to forget Paul tho this guy look abit like him only older........ like wayyyyyyyyyyyy older........

but ahhhhhhhhh who cares... time to have some fun.

but sigh.... Paul ga suki desu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive