Thursday, November 25, 2004
i hate to say this but i really hate that stupid Center of Disabilities. Fucking bitch. what the fuck. dah lah write nice story for them that is promoting their program they come and fucking call back and bitch about various stuff. Stupid america has to be fucking politically correct about every fucking thing. I mean waht the fuck!
And what the fuck does that fucking guy Steve have? what the fuck is his problem? all he fucking did was accompany the other main guy i talked to to the newsroom and he comes and fucking call my fucking editor and told her that i wrote a quote that the guy didn't say. WHAT THE FUCK! I talked to the other guy on the phone before this FUCKER was even there what the fuck did he even have to do with the fucking story?! I mean fucker please get the fucking facts straight before you fucking call the editor up. I mean waht the fuck. if someone should have the problem with the quote it should be the fucking person i QUOTED, not the fucking bystander who don;t know fuck!

Fuck you really.

Center of Disability, you can take all your fucking problems and die alone and fuck off. I will not do another fucking story with you in it. I wanted to do one of my own stories on that center but u know what? Fuck you. So fucking picky you can just go fuck off and die. wait for fucking newspapers to hightlight what you do cause i sure as fucking hell won't fucking do it on my own. Fuckers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive