Monday, November 22, 2004


Lost in Translation

Asian Kung Fu Generation,

Nihon-go wa sukoshi sukoshi wakarimasu kedo ????????? ????????? no uta wa totemo totemo totemo suki desu. (Japanese i little little understand but Asian Kung Fu Generation's song i really really like) My friend is translating this mail for me from English to Japanese so��
I really really really like your music and I think you are fucking brilliant (hahah masa I don�t think I should say that! hahahahaha) Actually I do think you are incredibly brilliant and talented. Your older songs, Kimi Tsunagi Five M and before that are really really really powerful and full of energy. Every time I listen to it, makes me wish so so so very much that I could go for your concert. Songs like Rashinban and Rocket No. 4 and Jihei Tansaku, Mirai no Kakera, Haruka Kanata really really makes me go �Wow!!!!� and wish I could be in a concert and rocking out with your songs! That was why I actually wanted to arrange a concert and a tour for you in America because I think you have the potential. I think your songs are really cool and very awesome enough for people over here to like it. I am waiting for them to show the rest of the anime Full Metal Alchemist on TV so that people can listen to your songs and be interested in the band further. I think if people gave you a chance and tried AKG out, they would love it. That�s what I feel.
Anyway� your latest album Sorufa and your newer songs are very very beautiful. These new songs make me feel very painful in my heart because I cannot understand Japanese to understand what you�re singing!!!! But the music is really beautiful though and it really makes me wish I could understand Japanese so that I can understand the full meaning of the songs. Songs like Mayonaka to Mahiru no Yume, Kaigan Dori, Mai Waarudo, Rasuto Shiin, really moves me a lot and really touches my heart and makes me go �ahhhhh!!!!!!!! I wish I could understand what he�s singing!!!!!! I wish I could sing along!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Why can�t I understand Japanese!!!????� Doesn�t it??? It�s so very beautiful��. Ahhh�..
Loop and Loop, Kimi no machi made, Kimi to iu Hana, are so catchy and addictive too! Sometimes I can really play your songs the whole night and not be bored! Kimi no Machi Made is really brilliant I tell you! Actually, all of the songs are! Ok ok� I think I am going overboard�. Sorry. (the song is playing now that�s why it makes me say it!)
Anyway, I really hope that I would be able to see you live one day. I think it would be awesome. I am sorry I don�t think I can get to arrange for the concert and tour for you over here although I will still continue trying. But I hope actually, and WANT TO go to Japan during my holidays next year in MARCH 26-28 to go for your concert!!! Wouldn�t that be awesome????? I will see, if I don�t have Visa problems, I will definitely go! Hehe� if I have the money too!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that your music is awesome and it really touches my heart and moves me to want to do something for you because I think that more people should hear something so wonderful. But anyways, keep up the great work, and I hope you�re having fun =)

Take care.

Elaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive