Friday, July 30, 2004
" totally agree with what you have to say about journalism, especially the accuracy thingie. "

"This sem, I have to do broadcast journalism 2. I have to take the video camera and shoot an interview...about social welfare. So far, I still don't know what to focus on coz i just got my round yesterday."
All da best man, Li Li.... I'm suppose to do Broadcast writing next sem but i'm thinking of withdrawing coz too much work. But at least i don't need to use video, just writing news for the radio that's all... hmmmmm.

Anyways, it's 7pm and the comp lab is lil empty.... last day, last weekday in Calif tomorrow, why is it that everytime it comes to leaving it's harder? I like it when the campus is quiet and no one's around. makes it feel more like home.
Anyway, i guess there are stuff i could do back home in Malaysia. I don't know. Aloneness is always a good thing, no? All the time you have to yourself to do whatever you want. Don't you want to share it with anyone elaine? No, not particularly.

Well TBS played New American Classic during their Tower Records acoustic performance show. I liked it. I really really really wanted them to play that song cause it's acoustic but i didn't think they would considering that they were gonna play only 5 songs but they did, they closed with that and i was happy cause that song is awesome. =) Then again which song is NOT?

Anyway, i don't know if i want to or don't want to go for Keigo's farewell party tomorrow. for one thing i can't get him on the phone, for another thing Satoshi's not going so i won't know anyone there, for a third thing is that I don't know if i'll be able to get a ride there and back. but all that aside... Paul might be there. But then again, do i want to see him? But then again, if i don't go, i won't see Keigo again.

I woke up today and felt discontented. I've never felt that for quite awhile now. for a very long while actually.

Days Away added a PA date on the 29th. I wonder if they're headlining- if they are.... HULLO PHILADELPHIA- City of Brotherly Love here i come!!!! Then again, i can't skip school on monday elaine! it's only the begining of the semester!! GEEZ.

all the pieces fall down and Taking Back Sunday I wonder why the hell but their album has a very hahahaha...... EMO mood to it, hellz. It's so dark, or at least to me the songs are very moody and night-ly. Oddly enough, they're all night songs. *sigh* is this then your fault TBS, that i am feeling depressed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive