Tuesday, July 06, 2004
fucking depressed, AGAIN

*sigh*

just realized that i do not have a break between two summer sessions... that means i'd have to go on studying all the way till december since Febuary with only 2 weeks break in total... fucking shit.

Makes me even more ready to rebel against the fucking system (no not skipp classes but maybe just a little). Fuck i am ready to book my plane ticket to Denver and then Baltimore, buy my tickets for Days Away at Denver, Finch in Philadelphia and prereg for that Otakon whatever anime festival for L'Arc~en~Ciel (don't ask)-- no turning back.

Done, just finish buying my Finch/DA ticket at Philadelphia. Now just need to get that Otakon thing, but that's $50 for a 3-day pass when i don't need a 3-day pass... But then the 1 day pass is $40, so i might as well get the 3-day right? I mean, even if I get to Baltimore late, i can go pick up that pass on Friday itself, so i don't have to wait in line on Saturday so i can TRY to get a good spot to see L'Arc right? <--- wishful thinking that life always tries its best to fuck up.

The more i read on this Otakon thing the more i feel sad that i am only gonna go for a day... Seems like it's a really cool big event with lots of cool stuff to see and do and it's like the biggest Anime convention in North America.... hmmm Nevermind. I'm just gonna go there to see if i can see even a tiny spot of L'Arc-- please, please, please, let me see at least THAT... i really don't want to pay $300+ to end up looking at them on a screen, i might as well just buy a DVD or something....

sigh i feel depressed. i don't even feel like doing my homework now. sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive