Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Sorry ye, had to do this =D



Name: Keith Michael Goodwin
Position: Guitar / Vocals
Birthday: 05/13/83
Hometown: Langhorne PA
Favorite Color: Green (wtf, 3/4 of the whole band likes GREEN)
Favorite Food: Flautas
Favorite Smell: My house
Favorite Movie: Wonder Boys
Favorite Band: Soul Coughing (side dish: he told me it was his mom who introduced this band to him cause his mom loves Soul Coughing), Ben Folds Five
Favorite Album: Ben Folds Five Self Titled
Favorite Song: Fight Test
Favorite Book: ADD. Can't sit around and read. My hands start to shake and I just
start talking out loud what I'm thinking and it won't have to do with the book. At all.
Favorite Song to Play Live: God and Mars
If I Could Be Any Cartoon Character I'd Be: Cartman
Biggest Fear in Life: Losing my family (Keith's a middle child... one younger brother and one older brother)

www.daysawaymusic.com
"if i wasn't doing this (from my heart), i wouldn't be doing it at all" -Keith, on Music.
so go check their music out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive