Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Believe me when i tell you that it took me forever to load, edit and post these pics on the school comp. FOREVER OKAY FOREVER.
 
Anyway, i am peeking at some cute guy sitting behind me in the comp lab. I saw him the other day and thought that he was really cute, saw him today pulak again!!! cuteeee~ I wanna go ask him out but i don't dare. haihhhh
 
Anyway, came back from denver yesterday. Robbie's family is really great. His grandma actually gave me a can of those Scouts popcorns before i left cause when i met her on Saturday, heh, his mom was giving me some of those popcorns to try out. His Aunt is also really nice, she's very very well travelled and knows alot of stuff going on around the world, so that's really cool. And his whole family is totally cool about him going for so many shows, they even encourage it, like the whole family knows what's going on with Robbie.... hmmm.... unlike my parents. heh. I don't tell them cause they'd tell me DON'T GO ELAINE.
 
FUCK!!! i am in a dilemma.............................. I really wanted to skip L'arc~en~Ciel's show because the plane ticket is costing me too much.... or so i thought.... So i went to check out Days Away's show instead, and see if i could fly to BOSTON to meet elaine teh instead, spend some time with her, and if possible, then we can both go for the Days Away show in Rhode Island.....
 
THEN, i found cheaper fights to Baltimore for L'Arc at the very same moment that i found out that there are also good CHEAP flights to Boston......... so... macam mana huh?
 
So......... L'Arc or Days Away? The shit thing is that Days Away's set is only 30 mins... or 6 songs max, and they only play like 3-4 EP songs that i can sing to (elaine, you can't sing to ANY L'Arc song hmmm)... And even if i went on my knees to beg them to play and OLD OLD song, THEY WON'T fuckers. =\ heh. sigh....
 
Anyways... since the pics are in "high" demand.... here they are.... they look ok. hehe. I look fat in the one Tim carried me but den again, HE SHOULD HAVE GAVE ME A WARNING!! I kawtaw to him cause he's so damn thin but he managed to lift me off the floor for a substantial period of time and NOT BREAK HIS BACK. hmmmm.... all that drumming must have gave him some good muscles, no?
 

hehe... me and austin... cute no?? wuahahahahahhahahahahahaha
 
group pic!! hehehe... but notice, heh, Kieth was hugging me... *blush*  bold pulak! wuahahahhahahahaha
 
Keith and me, butterfly pose, cause, heh, he's a butterfly =P
DAMN, i STILL want a cute pic with keith!!! the one in the group was so cute!! THEN TIM came in the pic, THEN, the guy John from Steel Train also hopped into the bandwagon!!!! But Keith was already hugging me, hehehehe, and i was like "woo, nice pic!" budden everyone else came in!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh well... at least i got a nice pic, no?
 
I look so fat here and Tim looks like he's gonna die. wuahahahhahahahaha... he should have known better anyway... ARGH!! now he know's i am fatttttttttt!!! it's enough for him to SEE that i am no thin, but it's WORSE that now he knows i am damn heavy!!! SHITEEEEEEE!!!
 
Btw, i think Tim's a really nice guy.... he seems like one any way... I mean... he looks real laid back but he's abit like Luis, like he's detached from some things... Like if you go to him to tell him about something that involves a decision, he won't make it for  you or advice you about it, he'll just tell you "well, that's something you need to decide". hmmm... But he's really cool. hehe. he's usually a little drunk but still, he's fun to be with.  =) EXCEPT, like keith, you can NEVER really get a hold of him cause he's always hanging out with some other people in the other bands.... Really socialble with people whom he knows yeah!
 
Alright, so that's the pics.... I'm still stuck with the school comp... and someone, please tell me, BOSTON DAYS AWAY, or BALTIMORE L'ARC~EN~CIEL? maybe i should wait for L'Arc with Quang Lin in Japan next time but then again, fuckers in Japan Lin told me that you need to be JAPANESE to be in their fan club to get the fucking tickets. Fuckers. Sigh....
 
Days away.... forgive me. If you were the second to headliners i would go for your show, but if you're gonna end up playing 6 songs again? and having the whole band MIA the whole show and i can't even talk to you guys, it's not worth it no? sighhhh i don't know.... gonna call eteh today to see what's up with her and if she wanna go.
 
btw. please go check Days Away's music out at: www.daysawaymusic.com I may be like a groupie but i swear that it's their music that i still ultimately love (although the whole band are REALLY REALLY cool guys), and remember, i first loved Days Away back in Malaysia before i even knew how they looked like, and before i even knew their names.... and that's still how it is.... =)
 
oh btw, i also gotta see TAKING BACK SUNDAY *HUGSSS* during warped tour in Sunday... err... i nearly died in the Thursday pit because the people were pushing like shit and i nearly got trampled to death, hm, but i didn't stay in the pit. I am listening to Thursday right now but i guess i still don't love them enough to want to die in the pit just yet. But in the TBS pit after that, heh, for TBS i'll die hehe... I got to the front, although it's REALLY at the side but at least it was still front, and i really nearly did pass out. It was like that time in the Finch pit at Weanie roast where i lost my breath during What It Is To Burn cause people were pushing too much and i just couldn't breathe... But on Sunday, mannnn i really ran out of breath, and i felt like my lungs was gonna collapse. i REALLY wanted to scream along with Adam "TO HELL WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS" but really... could NOT, cause seriously, was suffocating. BUT AT LEAST i didn't get kicked in the head.
BUT BUT BUT, after the show, i perchanced upon a TBS signing session!!!! So i stood in line and went to meet the band, and I got to say Hi to Matt and HE REMEMBERED ME!!! hehehehe, so did Eddie. And Matt stood up to give me a hug. hehehe... at least i didn't have to ask for one right??? Anyway, i won't dare to ask for a hug from a band i love, *brrrrr* My heart will probably stop permanantely before i could get the words out of my throat. Adam said hi (he's always so damn polite with fans, serious shit, you need to meet Adam and see his fan mode, really really REALLY polite), Fred smiled (fred is sooooooooooo cute SERIOUSLY!!!! he has that 5 year old kiddish smiled look demeneure to him!!! hehehe... who'd have thought he's MARRIED WITH A KID!!!), then Mark signed the poster and asked me who's that on my shirt... it was the Free Courtney Love shirt and i told him Courtney love and he gave me a BLEAH look and said she was a crackhead... hahaha.
 
So yeah.... i guess, i really had fun no? I got to talk to Keith. hm. Damn lah, i still do like Keith... not like, like, you know but he still makes me smile sometimes. usually. And i guess, the only reason why i always seem to be looking for keith at shows is cause he's still the only one i can talk to... I know we have our awkward silences too but when he starts talking, you can really talk with Keith you know... I guess, most of all, i still feel the most comfortable with Keith, like i didn't have to try so hard with him, except when our silences pop up, but i always felt like, I was cool with him in his book and i didn't have to try to get him to like me or anything like that, you know... And I liked it on Saturday too, cause we were halfway talking and Mitch came to ask something from him, and i stopped talking cause erm, i felt like i was bothering them, but Keith was looking at me and asked me to go on talking.... hehe... so nice.... hehe... and he's so cute when he smiles =).... I kinda always insult Keith tho, poor thing... like on Saturday, someone came over to buy merch cause FINALLY, Geez, someone was at the merch booth!! And Keith had no clue what goes where, didn't know the price, didn't know the size, didn't know where the shirts were TILL his brother came over, wuahahahaha....  So i called him useless and that his brother was more useful than him.... heh, well, it was kinda the truth =P But keith is still cute... hehe... cute cute cute.... =D minus the ugly part of the definition of cute... just plain adorable... woooo *heart melts* *smiles like a nut*
Austin is also always around, and it's also kinda easy to talk to him WHEN HE STARTS TALKING.... but Austin is usually tired after shows, or he seems that way anyway, Keith, he's just a.... butterfly. hm.
 
So yeah, ok... that's it... gotta go read satoshi's paper. been procrastinating for a whole week.
 
Elaine
-signals over the air-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive