Friday, July 30, 2004
i jsut wish that people would understand that when i tell them that "i think you're cute" that's all i mean. that you're cute and that's it. I really don't want anything from you. i just want to tell you the truth that's all. that's it you know. and people don't get that. they keep thinking that you're deranged or something or that you want something from them or that you want to fuck them or something. I don't want that. all i mean, and i really do mean that, all i mean is that you are cute and that's it.
when i tell keith i think that he's beautiful and i said it... well not exactly but i did say "stay beautiful" duh, that's all i really mean. that to me, in my heart of hearts, he's really beautiful. I call see it unfurling, that's all.

There is not a single guy save NATE probably, that i actually desire something from when i say something about them. But since Nate is happy with Ivy, i will not touch him, not even in my thought because that's how it's meant to be. But seriously, there is really no real guy that i meet or whom i know or come across that I really desire to have anything with him.

when i tell you that you're beautiful, that's all it is, that you are, well, beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive