Friday, July 02, 2004
this is about Paul.

u remember him?

that guy (jerk)

but cute.

whatever fella. no no. blah <-- sounds of process of denial.

Well, just remembered a random thing the other day at when i told him i wanted to go to the mall and we went and walked once around and we going down the escalator part near the pet store and i told him i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeed doggies!!!! and asked if he liked pet. Which he doesn't.... cause he's allergic to them.

~haih~

anyways, we got down, and he actually walked to the pet store so i could go see the doggies.

sweet. no?

*haih*

I did "hold" his arm (Kevin told me ARM, cause that's the safest non-signalling part) and dragged him, heh, to see some of the doggies... but the place started getting packed so we left... I wanted to see the bunnies.. then not really.

But he still went to the pet store first right?

*sigh*

I hear Homegrown singing to me "give it up, oh-oh, give it up"

But my only other image is Keith's eyes when he looks at me when he's really interested in what I'm saying and THAT is NOT A GOOD alternative!

*****sigh****

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive