Sunday, July 04, 2004


NANI??????? WHAT THE HELL???????

how???? BROWN COW?!

I want to go! But I can't afford to fly out of CA 3 times this year!!! not after spending $140 last 2 days on NOTHING! Summore i am going to Bakersfield next sunday!

What am i going to do?????????????????

I can't abandon Days Away and not go to Utah AND Denver.... I'd just feel bad if i went to Denver but not Utah just because of L'arc...

And then, i was already planning to go to Boston for Warped Tour with Elaine Teh....

But L'arc.... this is like a REALLY SUDDEN stroke of fate! Cause if Lin hadn't told me about L'arc 2 months ago, i wouldn't have bothered.
And also how i found out about the show was just plain fateful... I was looking for Chinese rock songs to listen to (and wanna recommend to Keith wuahahahaha)... And i found this all-girl BEIJING PUNK BAND "Hang on a Hole". And then i went to look for their music and saw this Samurai Girl US Tour 04... But it was already over... then that page had links to this other page that basically kept track of Japanese bands touring in North America, and the first thing I see is the latest news update: L'arc to play in US!

AND I WAS LIKE O_O WHAT???????????????????????????????

I mean it's such a fate!!! cause I would not know shit about what's going on! I mean i don't care about L'arc tour dates or whatever, but suddenly, out of no where when i'm not even looking for information, i STUMBLED upon it!!!!!! and it's their FIRST EVER AMERICAN TOUR DATE!!

I mean isn't that the opportunities i should take advantage of being in America????? ISN'T IT????

Da thing is that, I really want to go because I was at the Taking Back Sunday show last month at House of Blues, and the supporting bands were playing, and I was just standing there, day dreaming about how cool it was if one day Lin and I could fly to Japan together and we'll go for a L'arc show! I was sooooooo into it, because it would be awesome for her to see one of her favorite band... I could see her face even now... I even wanted to buy her a plane ticket so she could catch their tour in Japan.

SO NOW THEY ARE PLAYING HERE AND WHAT THE HELL AM I HESSITATING FOR?!

crappppppppppppppppppppp

Because i can't AFFORD it, elaine, because you can't afford it =(

But elaine.... waht happened to grabbing life at the breasts?????????????????????????????????? THIS IS IT!! DO IT!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!! LIFE IS ABOUT THIS!!!! no?

YES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive