Saturday, July 03, 2004

Elaine's Most Played For Past 4 Months





Elaine's comments:
Alright! TBS... ONE SONG??? ~sigh~ BUT played a crazy amount of 75 times!!!!

And as you can see, Saves The Day actually dominates!

I was kinda surprised about:
1) That ZOLOF had so many songs on top 25!!!
2) The Pillow's Instant Music actually had more play time than did their Little Busters song!
3) I listened to Inuyasha's song THAT much???

Elaine's explanations:
Actually, this "chart" is not that representative... cause..
1) Some songs are short, so I loop them alot more than others.
2) Some bands/songs, I listen to them collectively, like the whole album in one play. Like TBS, i actually listen to them alot-- but when i listen to TBS i listen like 25 songs all together... so it takes like 2 hours before it actually loops back to the first track-- so that's why songs like You Know How I Do, gets little count.
3) Itunes only count a track played COMPLETE. Like when i listen to TBS single track, like You Know How I Do (yes as u can see i love that song), I reloop it before the song ends, so the play didn't register on iTunes.

In All--
Taking those into consideration... Saves The Day is up there on my playlist with the MOST VALID reasons- Their songs rock, and I listen to all 8-10 songs one shot and STILL end up looping it so much, plus their songs are also sometimes quite short.. But yeap!


Songs currently burning incredible time on my playlist that you MUST check out:
Every Little Thing - Soraii (ELT is like the Jpop band i like the most, probably.)
Hitomi - There Is
Hitomi - Kimi no Tonari
Hyde - Shallow Sleep (I found this song when Quang Lin pique my interest to look for Hyde and his wife Megumi pics, and found this one site that had this song playing. Downloaded it, and all i can say is that DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it's awesome!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive