Monday, June 21, 2004

so today went to my host family's house for Father's Day! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo glad that they liked the gift i bought for them, Cheryl for Mother's day and Ed for Father's Day! And i'm really touched that Cheryl offered herself for me to talk to if i needed to talk to someone when i told her that i was abit depressed over a boy, etc.... haha! I actually did want to ask her stuff... so maybe one day i will call her out...


Anyways... So yeah, i thought that it was a good day. I was kinda worried about Yoshi, i still am but i have to stop myself from calling him and do that tomorrow instead. Cause i was kinda scared he'd feel out of place. Because sometimes even I feel out of place. But i thought that it'd be nice to bring him to Ed's place... Cause in Satoshi's party few weeks ago, he had indicated that he would actually like to have the opportunity to speak more English... But most of his friends are Japanese and there's not much chance... So i kinda felt that day that i wanted to make it my mission to try to maybe ask him out to stuff that i do if I go out with Americans.... why i wanted to do that? erm... cause at the moment when he said it, he sounded vulnerable and looked so cute... hahaha! damn i am a sucker for guys who pour their feelings out to me.... hahaha! But yeah... i didn't tell Satoshi about me wanting to take Yoshi to my host family's place today... I even asked for Yoshi's number through Joe... cause after asking for Paul's number from Satoshi... hmm....


But anyways, i prayed about it before i left that he won't feel out of place and hopefully we'll all have a good time. And it was awesome today that for the whole time, we had Jordan hang out with us so it won't be just me and him all the time! Right from the begining, like when we just got there, Jordan asked Yoshi to play a game of pool and they ended up playing three, which was cool cause at least Yoshi got to talk to someone besides me!!! It was really God's help cause usually like when i do go for their family gathering, usually sometimes Jordan's always with some other friends and i'll kinda be left alone... so i was glad i had Jordan with us THE WHOLE DAY... and i do mean it THE WHOLE DAY. He was SUPER HYPER!!!!!! Dunno why! i mean he's always hyper but today he was just SUPERBLY hyper!!!


Anyways, we kinda watched TV actually most of the time... We were in Brian's room watching some movies he made and edited which were really cool! One of them was of this interview he did with me! and i was in it!! arghhh!! i was the laughing stock! =\\ Am i such a court jester???? But anyways.... towards sundown, the whole bunch of us went for a walk to feed the horses with carrots and we had some fun there... and then when we got back, Ed's family left and Ed, Andrew, Jordan and Yoshi had four games of pool. Which i thought was cool cause heh, at least Yoshi was having fun, no??? Anyways, Yoshi taught them some Japanese! How to say "SHUT UP", "WINNER", "LOSER" and "I LOVE YOU" hahaha! cute.


anyways... then Jordan for the 10th billionth time wanted to go watch Dodgeball... and Cheryl and Ed relented and when Steven came back from work, we went to see Dodgeball at the Wenettka Theaters... OH YEAH!! and while we were going there, Yoshi got a call.... and after he got the call, I got a call and it was from Satoshi, and I told Yoshi and he told me that "yeah, Satoshi just called me too"... hmmmmmmmm!! I tried to avoid telling Satoshi i was at the theathers tho!! cause ALTHOUGH I DON'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE, i sure as hell understood the word "wenettka" when Yoshi was talking on the phone!


So yeah, that was my day!


Have to call Yoshi tomorrow... I really hope i didn't put him in an awkward position! it really wasn't my intention! Maybe i'll ask Yoshi if he wanna go out for dinner sometime this week, but i wonder if he'll misunderstand. although, heh, he is quite cute no?


But i mean... don't want mixed signals right??? cause well =\ I did bring him out to meet my friends and not even Satoshi, cause i don't really know Yoshi either, u know...


AHHH!! it's so hard to read Yoshi... sometimes, i really have no idea what he's feeling and what he's THINKING!! and sometimes... it's ALL THE TIME!




me and jordan!! he's an awesome kid! he's totally animated and very very comedic!!! He is so damn hillarious!! Ed was talking aroun with Andrew and him about bars and pools... and Jordan said "I've walked into a bar once... and i said 'ouch',".... geddit???? hahahahahahaha... hillarious!




Yoshi!!!!

sorry... dats the best i could do! hahaha stupid camera ran out of batteries!


QUOTE OF THE DAY: I'm sure you would want those things in life to make you better than bitter right? -Cheryl-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive