Friday, June 18, 2004

Hello....Hello...Ahh Crap!!!! posted on Dec 03 2003 by: matt

I dropped my cel phone in a bowl of soup last night. Completely submerged. It still works but smells a little funny now. I call it the minestrone-phone.


SLAYER!!! posted on Feb 17 2004 by: fred

Tonight was one of the greatest nights in my rock history life. Being a West Chester, PA native, I was blessed to have gone to Bam Margera's house, where I saw Slayer ('THE' Slayer) play to a small audience in Bam's backyard. That's right, I saw Slayer play in a backyard. Even if you don't listen to Slayer, that's still amazing. I don't know what else to say...SLAYER!!! I can die happy.


little silver heart. posted on Feb 24 2004 by: adam

not that it's all that important, but i got the sweetest parking spot tonight. you see, it is always nearly impossible to find parking by my apartment..impossible. the thing is i am a smoker, and my roomate isn't which leaves me making frequent outside trips to indulge. during these, 'meetings' i like to call them, i stand on my stoop looking at a street full of cars and none of them are moving...not one, i take that back, there was this purple toyota that just moved yesterday after a five day adventure in mocking me with it's good luck on finding a place to sit idle legally. anyway, i always drive past my apartment before i go down any other side streets with my fingers crossed offering up my health in exachange for a night where i don't have to make a six block trek home, dont get me wrong, six blocks is not by any means far, just inconveinent. and who wants to be in an inconveinent situation, honestly. so i'm driving by my apartment and, oh another thing is there is always always always a space almost big enough to fit my car but not quite directly in front of my apartment...yeah...that has nothing to do with what i am about to say but hopefully it helps with getting an idea of the level of frustration involved. so i'm driving ny my apartment and i tried to pull into the spot that i knew was to small but..."maybe just maybe..." (..see i knew it would tie in...) when i finally accepted the fact that i would not fit into the spot that i knew i wouldnt' fit into in the first place i hung my head in defeat only to lift it up and see a spot across the street with ample room for me to make parallel parking embarrassing...amen! sweet. so i parked then went inside. i had to tell somebody and it was to late to call, but i knew you'd be up...
so i put it here.
and that's about it.
adam.
dfc


muhahahaha posted on Oct 21 2003 by: Adam

i broke into jillian's office and computer today..that's all..
adam.
dfc.


PENGUINS posted on Nov 04 2003 by: Matt

So we did the carson thing and as you may or may not know that show is filmed in the same studio as Saturday Night Live. So our backstage room was in the same hallway as the cast members and me, being a big fan of Tina Fey (she does the news with Jimmy Fallon) thought it would be a good opportunity to leave her a love note under her dressing room door. Here's how it read:

Dear Tina Fey,
(below this is a stick figure drawing of a boy and a girl holding hands..the girl has glasses (like Tina) and the boy is holding a bass...next to it, it says "Us=Happy"...it continues)
Do you like guys in bands? Circle one YES NO.
I am in a band called taking back sunday and I think you are brilliant and beautiful and funnier than that Jimmy guy. If you ever want to hang out, call me. I just was on the carson daly show so i am on t.v. too. There, wwe already have something in common. Matt...(and I left my cel #)


I am fairly certian that she has no idea who we are and probably doesnt watch Carson so we'll see what happens.


$30.00 and fried chicken posted on Oct 02 2003 by: Matt

Hey hey hey....
badly in need of clean clothes, I found a drop off laundry place near the house of blues in chicago. A modest bag of smelly socks, underwear, and show t-shirts cost 30.00$...Is that a lot or is it me? Anyway now Im snackin on some fried chicken and waiting for Moneen to start. The Saves...guys are getting really, really, ridiculously good at Halo on X-box.....dorks.(Im jealous that they wont let me play) Chicago is freakin cold and I dont have a coat. My tummy hurts. I need a haircut. I miss my mom. and brooklyn.

I love the Simpsons. Dont go see "Once upon a time in Mexico" it was el sucko...the things that we will do on a a day off in Pontiac MI.


having a great time posted on Oct 02 2003 by: Eddie

hi everyone,

just writing to say how much fun i'm having out on tour with moneen and saves the day. tonight i had a great dinner - everything I ate was yellow. now we're watching that 70's show and having our ears measured for personal ear plugs. it's cold and gooey and reminds me of pudding. mmmm pudding. rock and roll.

Kroegers, Guns and a little bit less 56k posted on Sep 27 2003 by: Mark

So yo check it out....We were in Cinnccinnatti (?) ohio last night and me and Soundguy go to the Kroeger across the street just in time for a shooting to break out. In a few minutes there were 10 cop cars and mad thugs running everywhere. We found out later that 2 people had been killed. The neighborhood near the venue was really rough. A girl that was waiting on line before the show got popped in the face with an umbrella by some drunk street dweller. So in the future we will be touring with a highly armed team of street ninjas. (All true except for the ninjas)




well there you go that's the band i love... Taking Back Sunday, you always make me happy. always. always. i love you.




mark, fred!,adam <3, matt!, eddie

TBS! I <3 U!


btw... satoshi called. but i am fucking depressed. fuck u and fuck u too. except u tbs, ur still cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive