Saturday, June 19, 2004


sigh... i still love Inuyasha...


oh well... i still do really like Inuyasha... i keep looking at all their artworks and there's something really beautiful to Inuyasha that drew me into this whole mess and still appeals to my jaded heart even now... no? Yes.


Something that makes the story still so pure in my heart that makes me remember just last year when i got interested in all these stuff... something beautiful, something very pure i guess... I have no idea how to say it but it's just that feeling that i had back in december and everytime i look at the art work, i still remember that first feeling... and that just makes my heart calm and makes me remembered why i love all these to begin with...




hehe... inuyasha and kagome.... they were the reason that drew me into Inuyasha to begin with! cause they're so cute together sometimes =) I love their friendship/relationship! it's cute and it's hillarious! exceptionally very heart warming and that's what I love about it... Rumiko Takahashi knows just the right thing to put into the moment that always leaves your heart all mushed up and melted and leaves you wanting for more! =D




a typical day in the life of Inuysha! that's why i love them soooo much!!!





Kagome!!! She's so cute... i love her... hehe... I really love her character because of her love for others andher capacity to see the best in everyone!




Inuyasha! and rameeeeeen... what the heck.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive