Tuesday, June 15, 2004
So I decided to revive my blog.... haha. Good luck elaine, good luck.


The only reason why i don't write is cause no one reads... no?


Anyways... i'll begin with CHARLOTTE. yeap, Charlotte Hatherley of Ash... or of Charlotte Hatherley now actually.


here's Charlotte, she's damn hot! No???



Yeah Tim are you BLIND? why can't the both of you be more than just friends and badmates???? shite... I'm still going on and on and on and on about this six years later!! it's about time!!!


"It's a girl!" headlined NME when they heard the improbable news. Ash fans were divided: many presumed she must be Tim's girlfriend. - HELL YEAH! why the hell not?! Ash fans were divided??? only teeny boppers who wanna marry tim that's what! HELLZ!



Anyways, never heard of such things, but Charlotte is actually releasing her own debut solo album in August WHILE she's still in Ash... Ok, i know some people do this, but to me it's still kinda weird. And I think Ash is tottaly kick ass in supporting her... yes *squeak* Tim! You're the best! Now why don't you go marry Charlotte since you've been soooooooooooo supportive!


Lookie:


"I wrote some stuff with my old band, Night Nurse and I've been writing stuff for the past eight years and I spoke to Tim about it and he's been very encouraging. So I decided �I'm just gonna do it now!� and spontaneously recorded it."


Meanwhile, under the inspirational influence of Tim Wheeler, perhaps the best young song writer of his generation, Charlotte began to compose. "Tim was brilliant, always interested and encouraging," she says. -- OHHHHHHHHH JUST MARRY HIM THEN!!! shite!


Maybe she could write a whole album full of songs. Said Tim: "Go for it!" -- Hell yeah!!! Said Tim: "Marry me!" damnnnnnnnnnnnn


But erm... Tim is getting married.... he is engaged-- not to Charlotte... how tragic. my heart broke when i heard the news... =(


Anyways... here's the new album cover, click it to download the new single from Charlotte's official site!



 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive