Thursday, June 17, 2004
ahhh... going out with the cute guy tonight.... "hang out" remember, it's hang out.... i feel too overly dressed up for the occasion but the bad thing is that... i have no idea what the occasion entails u see... he said "hang out"... but he did make the effort to come all the way here... or that we were gonna "meet up" ya know what i mean? hang out to me means mcdonalds! yeahhhhhhh, or hours in borders reading manga... going for harry potter, etc... or simply sitting around watching TV... no?
yes lah yes.
I dunno lah, what if i am too dressed up for the occasion which i think i am... but u know.... at least i have my trusty Straylight Run band jacket to make me look selamba (ahhh thank heavens for band merchandize!)
God help me, God help me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive