Sunday, June 20, 2004

Been Listening To: Pedro The Lion remake of Hymns... and HYMNS in general!


My friend Luis had told me to check out Pedro the Lion like months ago.... never did... heh... was searching for hymns to download on iTunes the other day and found that they (he actually) are a erm... Christian? band! I mean he remade some really cool hymns... and smack in the middle of one of his "secullar" album there was "Be Thou My Vision"! so i think that's awesome! I was looking for the hymn Amazing Love but didn't download any in the end cause couldn't find a version i liked. But turned out that Pedro the Lion had a version of it! There was even a version of Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel! Very cool! I love those hymn! So he made: Be Thou My Vision, Amazing Love, Come Thou Fount, Fairest Lord Jesus, Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel. Cool ain't it??? I think it's cool anyway =)




-pedro the lion.... only the guy on the left is left in the band-


Anyway.. went to the mall today cause i had to buy a father's day present for my host family. I'm gonna go over to their house for a barbecue party tomorrow... Gonna bring Yoshi along. I'm making it my goal to get him to mix around with more Americans... hmmm i should speak for myself but still. He wants to learn english and i will do my best to force him out of his shell.


So anyways... bought Ed some card holder, and Cheryl for MOTHER'S DAY, got her a rose thing, i think it looks nice, i hope she likes it... it looks so fragile. hmmm.


Anyways here are pics of the mall... Oh yeah and then i had to WALK BACK... I actually MANAGED to get to the bus the very second it LEFT. I was just too embarassed to catch it.... So i walked back... maybe i could lose weight, but i doubt it. He told me i should walk more. But then i don't want to remember what he said. so nevermind. But i bought beef and bean burritos for dinner although i don't feel like eating, so, so much for losing weight!




the mall inside. looks small... haih from 1 Utama to THIS... but oddly enough they have more cool stuff I like here than ANYTHING 1U can ever offer... except the FOOD part on the new 1U annex




outside the mall.... i think this is the north end.




southern california no? ahhh one day this dream will be over and i'll see this no more =(




Southbound towards Santa Monica Mountains




Northbound towards Santa Susanna Mountains

dats why we're the VALLEY.






i swear this is gonna be the lastest fad... all the big stores have them... JC Pennys, Macy, Sears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive