Saturday, May 07, 2005
"do not cast pearls before swines and given dogs that which is sacred." so goes the verse in Proverbs...

that's the thought that came to my head when i was thinking about Ryota and Akio yesterday.... I guess in many ways i am casting pearls before swines...

I mean i don't think i am a great person, nice but i am not the nicest person that i think i should be. But i do stuff for others you know.... and i guess, i feel that maybe i am casting my good will towards ryota to waste, or at least, as my friends tell me, to someone who should not be/does not deserve to be receiving it.

I guess, i won't talk so much about Ryota today but about Akio because he's been treating me real nice.... In fact, i think he's always have treated me really nice.

From the start when i met him and just one week later, i asked him to help me with writing the translations before i went to japan (for phrases i needed to use) and also he helped me with booking my hotels... He was really sweet there cause he was quite concerned about my safety and felt really worried that i was gonna get lost. He kept hessitating when he had to click the "book now" button and kept looking at me and pouting... hehehe so cute ^^

And also, one of the nights we were at the library till quite late (around 11)... so he walked me home!!!! You know, no guy has ever walked me home before! And i was like "you don't have to" cause he still has a 30 min bike ride back home, you know and i ALWAYS walked home at night anyway! and he said "it's ok, it's late and it's dangerous for you to walk back alone. I am responsible for your safety." ahhhhhhhhhh sweetnya!

ouh yeah... and i got him that message plant from Japan... and it took him 10 days to grow it!! (ehhh suppose to be FIVE days only!!!) but he did. and i was forcing him to take care of the plant cause "MY MESSAGE FOR YOU IS IN THERE!! YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT!!!" and he took care of it and the plant DID GROW, and he got my "arigatou" message............. SO dissapointing huh????? all that effort for "arigatou" which i could and ALREADY DID say to him!!!! but he was still really nice about when i apologize to him that that's all i got for him from Japan and he said "it's okay, it's still cute." Ami... my friend (whom i knew from a whole DIFFERENT social circle actually!) who is Akio's housemate's girlfriend said that she saw the plant and it was cute.... so i hope it was!!!! It was a damn typical japanese gift tho!!! no???

And then lately, everytime i called him and told him i was lonely (wuahahahah, this usually happens between my classes), he would come to see me between his schedules.
And then when i ask him out either for lunch or for a movie, he would usually go out with me.... Last week he even brought lunch from home for us... how thoughtful!!!! he messaged me and told me not to buy food cause he brought lunchbox... ^^

And then last week i was spending time with him on friday i told him i wanted to watch movie. want to watch kung fu hustle... it was suchhhh a girl hinting technique!! but i didn't really expect much out of it.... But he called me later that evening and said to me "if you are free and you don't mind, can i ask you if you want to go watch a movie tomorrow at northridge mall," ahhhhhhhh he got my hint!!! so sweet!!! hehehehe

Then this week was like... on Tuesday, he was suppose to go to the gym, but we ended up sitting outside the library for awhile just talking.... and then his friend called (i think his friend couldn't go to the gym) and then he told me that he won't go either cause he had muscle ache. So we went to get something to drink... THEN his housemate called and he had to leave... and i Merajuk lah! i was like "so you're gonna abandon me??" and he was like "no, i'm not... just today, ok?" and i was like "dun goooooooo... stay with me 10 more minutesss...." and he was like "so you love me now?" (cause he knows abt ryota).... funny thing is that i just told someone the night before that i did love akio like u know in the bear way so i was like "YEAH!!! of course i do!" and he was like "Really??" and i was like "of course i love you!" and he was like, "ok... i will take you out for dinner one day okay?" (to make it up to me) and i was like "ehhhhhhhhhhhh it's okay, daijoubu ^^;; ... u can go now." but so sweet eh!

Then yesterday... I merajuk abit again cause he had to leave and he couldn't meet me today cause he was busy and i was like "so you don't want to meet me huh?" and he was like "hey! no! it's not like that." and i was like "i'm heartbroken... u don't want to meet me," then he was like "no, i want to see you but..." wuahahahhaah... elaine is soooooooooooo mean.

Ouh yeah, yesterday also, i went to the computer lab to look for him and then i sat down next to him and he started telling me a story about a drive by shooting in Northridge. It's a senstational news ne! and i was asking him if he saw it on the newspaper and he said no that his friend told him and he explained to me what had happened and where and what time... and I was wondering what was the point of telling it to me?? then he said "so... i don't want you to walk around after 10pm ok, cause it's dangerous"... awwwwwwwwwww... so nice... i like how he cares i guess... u know for ppl's safety...

Then last night, i was chatting with friends on MSN about Ryota and Akio.... cause I went to give ryota dinner last night and he didnt say anything at all... and about Akio cause ppl are asking me to forget ryota and akio is so much nicer!!!!! (which is true btw).... And then so i suddenly dunno why felt really alone and really wish i could talk or chat with Akio cause it's nice flirting around and talking with him.... hehe... he's so cute sometimes!!!!!! But Akio wasn't online so i couldn't chat with him =((.... so i felt sad.... Then i decided to text message (SMS) him and i wrote "kanashii (sad) =(. but i dunno why =\" (although it's cause i wanted to talk to him and also cause of ryota)....
Thennn... 10 mins later or 15 mins later... Akio actually called!!! so damn sweet!!! he asked me "are you okay?" and "what happened?" and we talked abt stuff.... (i msged him this morning to tell him why i was sad last night (because i wish i could talk to him!!!)) And then he said he had to go back to his homework... so i thanked him for calling me and he was like "it's ok cause you're a great friend." and i was like "huh!! no!! you're the one doing everyhting all the time!! i feel so bad!!" and he said "it's okay..."

He's so nice ne!!!!!

thank You God for always giving me really nice friends who do take care of me....

Anyway, i don't want to like akio and me messaging him today and telling him that i was sad yesterday cause i wished to talk to him last night was abit too much already... I don't want to push my luck. Moreover, Akio is leaving for Japan for good in one month.... So... well.. i want to have a good friendship with him....

He said he will reply my emails within 2 days when he gets back to Japan, we'll see about that! But it's true that Akio's the only one that if i miss call him, he'd always call back....

But then again, i think if you meet Akio, you'd find him to be one of the nicest and most polite guys you will ever meet. Think of the politeness of Japanese culture ingrained into a person, that's the quality that Akio posesses. Very giving, very caring, VERY THOUGHTFUL, very kind and very polite..... =)

ANDDDDDDDD if we compare this to Ryotakun... when it's always just me doing stuff for him (which some times i wish i did for akio instead).... i buy him dinner, i got him things from Japan, i sent him pictures of japan/osaka when he missed home, i even counted his GPA for him to determined if he'll go on academic probation because i was worried about his studies.... u know all these stuff.... and does Ryota even care??? noooooooooooooo...

I swear if i have given even a measure of what i gave to Ryota to maybe Akio, i MIGHT have gotten to akio by now (but i dun want to... he's too nice!!!!! he's soooooooooooo sweet you know!!! and i don't want to think abt Akio like a prize to be won or anything! he's a really great person!!! i don't want to misuse him!!! I don't want!!! I want him the way he is with me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive