Tuesday, May 03, 2005
kyou wa ryota-kun ga atta! ^^ *happy* *bliss*

i met Ryota today... actually it's more of like stalking him out. I was with my friend Uhm and talked to her about Ryota... and she got interested in wanting to know how he looks like. And i knew the had his astronomy class at 1pm... So we went to the science buildings and waited there hehehe...

And sure enough, we saw him... and he did acknowledge i was there... so i asked him to come over and he did come over and I asked him "what happened??? nani ga okita no??" and he told me that he was VERYYYYYYYYYYYY damn busy with work. And so the conversation revolved around him telling me he failed his computer class again... I really don't get it, how do you fail a computer class???? it's just using programs that's all!!! And he still got another D for his second midterms for Astrology. He hopes he will pass with a C, i hope so too...

But he did share (i think) that he's worried about his future.

So yeah, i offered to help in and stuff but he declined *haih*.... but ouh well.... Looking at him, i guess i do accept his reason for not emailing be back thought i still think that he's really unthoughtful for not even taking 5 seconds to say something back to me in an email u know... i mean seriously, how long does it take???? But u know, last last week when i went out for lunch with Chad, i told chad about what happened with Ryota (avoiding me and all that and completely stopped talking to me) And Chad told me that Nei was like that to him also for a whole month Nei just stopped talking to him. THen he talked again and apparently it was cause he had ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of work, so he just stopped talking.... I guess it's another Japanese thing we'll never understand...


Anyway, then he said "anyway, i think i have to go now" and so i said "okay," then i told him, "hey make sure you reply my email even if it's just 'I'm okay but DYING!!!'," then he laughed and left....

Uhm at first thought he was an asshole cause i was telling her about the shit that he did to me right? not replying my email at all for the past 1 month and all... but after the conversation, she said she thought ryota was nice and was cute... i MIGHT agree with the former but not the latter.... hmmm.... i still think Ryota is just ok looking lah... he has cute smile.... but Eiji is like... cutest ne!!! even in japan i couldn't find any other guy as cute as him ^^;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive