Sunday, May 01, 2005
Kinoo wa.... (yesterday)

1) nice thing was that. On thursday i called Akio to ask him for lunch on Friday (he's usually free on Fridays) cause i was tremendously depressed and feeling really lousy (i am trying to stop cursing ;)) about myself. And when i say lousy i REALLY mean LOUSY. So he said ok.
So i met him on Friday, and he brought food from home for me also... nice nee!! so sweet of him to do that. but ruined my plan abit. Cause i had wanted to buy him chinese food last week for lunch (cause he likes CHinese food ALOT) but erm, i didn't cause either i was busy or he didn't go to school cause he was sick. So yeah that was a nice thing.
2) After lunch we kinda went outside cause he wanted to smoke, and as we were talking, RYOTA'S housemate came by and DUDE, Akio knows him! And so the housemate stuck around and started talking with Akio.... THen akio asked him "you know elaine right" and next ensued:
Housemate: yeah, i do.
Me: Sorta...
Housemate: (to me) My housemate used to teach you Japanese right?
Me: Yeah, he did... until he ABANDONED ME.
Akio: Don't say abandon. (btw, Akio knows about the whole ryota thing from the letter to the heartbreak)
Me: Well it was abandon! One da y he sents me an email that said "sorry can't teach you japanese anymore. bye bye" and that's it!
So well yeah...... So apparently that was the conversation. So now i got to know Ryota's housemate. Too late ne. But anyway, too bad but Ryota hates his housemates. Ouh yeah, that Akio, he's been CLASSMATES with the housemate for TWO semesters! gosh! So meaning, Akio should know how Ryota looks like....
3) Ouh and Akio can come for my graduation!!!! He might not go to florida and he�s not leaving for Japan till 7th June!!
4) Another nice thing was that, during that time outside talking with Akio i mentioned i wanted to watch movie, Kung Fu Hustle to be exact. And then he reminded me were suppose to go watch Star Wars together when it's released (we saw the trailer when we went to watch Robots last month).
Anyways� so later I was in the house, Akio called me up� and he asked me �if you�re not busy tomorrow, can I ask if you would like to go for a movie at Northridge mall?� awwwwwwwwww� yay! It�s not a date or anything like that but it�s still NICE when someone asks ME FIRST if they wanna hang out. Cause it always seems like I�m the one bugging people if they wanna go here or go there or have lunch, make ppl skip class to go for lunch with me, etc� you know!!!

So� that leads us to:

Kyoo wa: (today)

1) Went for movie with Akio. So that was nice�. ALTHOUGH I don�t like the possessiveness I have over people. Even with Ryota the other time before I even liked him. Like today, Akio went shopping before we went for the movie (hmm he�s always the one shopping and me tagging along�) And so I was tagging behind him and all that. THEN I saw him talking with this REALLY hot blonde chick, NATURALLY, I didn�t walk to him and went aside instead. Then I felt hurt and then got mad, hmmmmmmmm, ELAINE! gosh! So then I just left and went to sit down at the couch (inside the store) and turned to my dear ol faithful iPod the wonderful The Used for strength� and I just sat there. Merajuk? Entahlah, I just felt angry and then I felt like I didn�t wanna bother anymore. Then I just sat there. But Akio came and found me there and then we talked. And we went for the movie. Then he told me he met a friend and told me that it was a classmate from Japanese 202.. And then I found out that she was Ana the exchange student to Tokiwa last semester and I knew who she was and I interviewed her about Tokiwa earlier this semester.
So that�s Elaine.
2) Well�. I don�t think I am a polite person. I really need to learn to be more polite. I also don�t think I am a nice person. I don�t care about others enough. And that�s not good. I used to care a lot but these days I am just too selfishly consumed with everything I rot (Finch allusion btw). So I really don�t quite like myself, really. I am rude, I am unkind� and it kinda sucks cause u look and see people like Akio who�s really extremely polite actually (even his housemate, Bobby said so� you know those things about Japanese politeness etc) and also Rie, she is just like the picture of politeness and humbleness u know!!! and it just sucks that I am not who I want to be or think I am� haih.
3) I got a letter (with other stuff) from Rie today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice!!!!! ^^ Now I have NUMBER GIRL and KILLERS to listen to! Yay!!! And she sent me camp pic too, so that�s really nice nee! ^^
3) I am gonna do a Britpop list� anyone, and yes Adeline I am talking to speficially, you�. Please add to this list. I am so incredibly bored with music it�s not funny anymore that I am going back to 1995/1996 britpop goshhhhhhh� I was soooooooo into Oasis back then I didn�t really pay attention to too many other band� so it�s kinda hard to think of the bands� sigh.. I need music.

Ash, Oasis, Blur, Maniac Street Preachers, Suede, The Charlatans, The Verve (were they even 1996?! But they ARE good!) , Supergrass, The Seahorses (post Britpop me thinks), Mansun, Super Furry Animals, erm�.. erm�. Kula Shaker� Ocean Color Scene, Stereophonics (hmmm), (ahhhhhhhh!!) PULP, The Boo Radleys (can THAT be counted?!), Cast, Elastica (??? Hmmm), Echobelly, Catatonia�.

OUH BTW. i actually really liked Kung Fu Hustle!!!!!! goshhhhhhhhhhh i guess that's a part of the chinese me that grew up with crappy chinese slapstick comedies!!!! ^^!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive