Sunday, May 08, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alright.... tomorrow might be my last Taking Back Sunday show... if not, it's going to be my last Taking Back Sunday mosh pit, at least....

that really suck you know....

cause taking back sunday......... you really don't know how much you mean to me.... if there was ever an apex/culmination of my experience here in America, it would be your mosh pit... because all the fun i had, all the greatest moments i had felt that America is home and i was happy... was always there... at your show.... i love you guys man, i love you guys for all your songs that had accompany me all these years from those mornings in my bedroom in Malaysia to those first months here in America i still remember walking home from school, the cool spring air and the fresh air and the mountains knowing that i was here on the same land as you were as Great Romances played on.... and now, right now, here in my room, 4 years later... you have been there at every punctuation and juncture of my life for the past 4 years.... you're the soundtrack to my whole experience here in malaysia, so sweet....

now perhaps, it's closing time....

and i feel like i am losing such a big piece of me...

it's been awesome knowing you, it's been awesome meeting you, it's been awesome talking to you, especially you matt... you will always have a malaysian friend.... most of all... you will always have a fan in me...

i love you guys... i love you guys so much... i don't want to ever say goodbye....

i don't want to say goodbye, taking back sunday.... because you're not something i am willing to lose and say goodbye just yet....

adam, that time when i said to you how sad i was that i was never going to see Taking Back Sunday again.... i meant every word of it.....

and here i am today, two years later.... i am at that EXACT moment that day in the Thursday show that i dreaded... where i will never see you on stage anymore.... when i know it was going to be my very last time in my life, seeing you up there with the mic, standing there in your mosh pit dying with your every word and every sound that blast through my being in the crowd called you pit of fans...........

ouh man, i love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.... i don't want to know what it's like to never have you ever again.....

this is depressing.

THIS, this really IS the worst part of leaving.......... that i have dreaded... and now i have to come to face.....

you're the one thing i really don't want to lose.... that i want to stay here for... and now i have to say goodbye, now i have to let you go and forget everything that you had once done to me.... i can't.... but time passes... and i must.... forget....

the feeling being there... in your mosh pit.... i still remember... so clearly.... dying there in the pit... but it was alright... dying in that pit with you...

i'm sorry. i miss you already. i already do.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT!!!!

I AM JUST GONNA GO FOR THE SHOW TOMORROW AND NOT THINK ABOUT THIS SHIT!!! FUCK THIS!!!!

TBS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEEN ABOUT FUN AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM GONNA HAVE FUCKING FUN TOMORROW BEING THERE IN THE MOSH PIT AND SCREAMING WITH THEM TILL I PASS OUT!! YEAH!!! TBS!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT!!!! HELL YEAH!

Think of all the fun you had.
The finest line divides a night well spent from a waste of time.
Think of all the days you spent alone with just your T.V. set and I
I can barely smile
Let's go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive