Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tsubaki (つばき) Wikipedia Page!

Hoorahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~!!!

Great Success!!!!!!

Succeeded in making a Wikipedia page for Tsubaki つばき!!!!!!

Photobucket

Felt kinda bad they didn't have a wikipage, so i thought I'd make one for them... Sure, it's almost a complete ripoff from their Japanese page and I think my romaji of their song titles are abit wrong hahaha! But anyways, at least the page has been started! Now it's up to their fans to edit and clean it!! wooo~!

It's also abit hard to search for Tsubaki in English, coz they're more known with the hiragana version of the name つばき.... and also, there's a J-pop singer that goes by Tsubaki too, so the two always get mixed up and Tsubaki (the band) is usually known as Tsubaki the band haha! Anyways.... Tsubaki is the Japanese name for the flower camelia...


The Lunkhead wikipedia page I made is still up! wooo!! It didn't get deleted for the lack of verifiable sources hahahahaha!! BUTTTTTTT my picture did get deleted the other day, then I had to come up with some BS "fair use rationale" to reupload it..... wth.... It's still there, so that's good news!!

Photobucket

The other day, someone ELSE besides me actually edited the band member info page!!! So yay~~~~!!!! There ARE people searching and caring for Lunkhead!!! ^____^


Actually, I think I wrote the band description better for Tsubaki than I did for Lunkhead. There's not much to say about how Lunkhead was formed haha... And I'm thinking of changing the layout abit for Lunkhead's page... it's kinda messy!!!! Tsubaki's layout is WAYYY better and easier to follow..!!


AND HERE!! Someone Uploaded Tsubaki's Latest Album Kakusei World! So! Here it is!
if you're wondering, YES, I WILL be buying the album later (not just download it FOC)... when Lunkhead's single Subarashii Sekai is released, I'm gonna get both at the same time :) save of shipping yo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive