Monday, February 11, 2008
Yes, it's about Lunkhead again... hehe.

I like Lunkhead =)

I really do.


I've been downloading ALOTTTTT of Japanese albums the past week. FINALLY checking out bands that I should have a long time ago. FINALLY checking out Lunkhead "contemporaries" like The Local Art, Art-School (i don't know why all the art ok?), syrup16g, 9mm Parabellum Bullet (i did check their albums out in Japan), Lost in Time, Base Ball Bear, etc etc....

ALSO! I finally loaded TWO "new" Lunkhead songs into my ipod ^^... They're not new songs but... songs from their singles i did not listen to because i was rationing myself to not listen to ALL their songs ALL AT THE SAME TIME... So that, when i DO get bored of the songs rotating, I have something "new" to spare... hehe ^^


BUT ANYWAY... I was thinking "why is it that I never checked out these bands wayyy long ago when I was listening to Lunkhead??"

I remember the time when I really loved Blink-182, I sort of burnt out on their songs (like how i was abit tired of the same Lunkhead songs)... I remember at that time, i just couldn't stop checking out bands. I remembered i just went on a music discovery frenzy, trying to find bands like them... Then when the whole "emo" thing came in, I was checking out wayyyyyyyy alot of bands... I just needed more...

But with Lunkhead, it seems that for the past 1 1/2 years since I heard them, I stopped looking for bands...

But you know, I just thought... I DIDN'T check out any other band because.... I was content listening to Lunkhead only.... SURE, I was abit BORED with the songs sometimes... But.... I just didn't feel the need to want to listen to someone else....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ Love~~~

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

;)

^^

ok la...

hehe, so now that I AM checking out other bands.... does that mean I have fallen out of love with Lunkhead?

OF COZ NOT.

=P

Anyway, I'm in love with Lunkhead's Futari. REALLY NICE! Ok... I DO like their acoustic songs ALOT! hehehehe.... aaaaaaaaa Odaka-kun...... somewhere inside your rocker dude, you're a sentimentalist! Muahahahahahaha...

Also, for now, of the new bands I've check out, actually yeah, syrup16g is a solid band... I liked them the most of the ones I checked out this week... But I've not gone through all the bands' stuff, so we'll have to see how it goes.

Anyway... hold on to that thought... I have more to say later ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive