Tuesday, February 19, 2008
so... been checking out some J bands these days... But, i don't quite like to listen to a band's entire discography in one listen... coz i mean, music evolves... it's not realistic to appreciate a band's ENTIRE musical history in like TWO HOURS =_= So, I've been slow to check out the songs I've downloaded....

Anyway, so far, i think the two bands whose songs I'm most favourable to is Art-School and syrup16g... They're actually pretty awesome. Awesome enough to make me wonder if i wasn't so in love with Lunkhead, I'd probably love these bands even more.

I might put up a compilation after i listen to a little more.

Other than that, some of the bands actually have like those pop punk, indie rock and emo sounds that I would have probably really liked 5 - 6 years ago.... I'm not quite looking for that now these days.... But it also makes me wonder, what am I really looking for then?

I mentioned syrup16g and Art-School because they have the sounds and melodies I usually fall in love with, but I wonder what type of music is that? Rock? Pop? Indie Rock? Hm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive