Tuesday, February 05, 2008

春の日

---- cut------

Other than that, I suppose everything is pretty dull on my side. No great adventures or revelations and even if epiphanies were revealed to me, I found myself too lazy to act. Story of my life, unfortunately.

---- cut------


yeah. hm. so true.

was writing an email reply to robbie today. he has changed alot and I'm really glad he has. I'm really happy he met someone who loves him...
It's like when i was reading his email, all i could think about was Haru no hi.... I just read yesterday in the Ouran manga about Haruhi, well yeah, i knew it meant Spring day but apparently Haruhi's birthday is on Feb 4th and Feb 4th is the first day of spring.

Robbie's email came yesterday, Feb 4th.... and reading how he has overcome so much and the confidence he feels now since being with Katherine, the one thing that popped into my mind was: Haruhi... (haru no hi).... Reading his email, it's like the first day of spring. Not about young love or whatever, but more so of a new beginning, of the blooming of something beautiful, of a start of something wonderful.


------cut--------

Reading your email, that was the first thing that I thought about. The start of spring. I'm really happy for you, and I mean it (i'll get to the last paragraph of your email later though). But I'm really glad you finally found out how loveable you are and how much you are worth :)

There's only so much words can do. It's only so far friends can go and words read on emails and chats can change. But, I suppose the realization of one's self worth can only come through experiecing it. And I'm really really really glad you found Katherine to finally show you that which words never sufficed.


------cut--------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive