Wednesday, February 20, 2008

this one's for you.

sometimes there's no forgiveness for the bitch i was to you and how i treated you. i'm sorry that you casted pearls before swines. I'm sorry for what I said to you that night. I'm sorry that I failed to see the one thing that was great about you that time when you needed me most to see it. I'm sorry I failed to see the love which i will never in my life be able to recieve again.

It's not that i never loved you. it's that.... i wanted you to find strength on your own and not through me... I wanted you to see for yourself at yourself, how beautiful you are.

But I'm glad you finally did find someone whom you can see that with. I'm glad really, I really am. I'm not sad or upset or anything... because you really did find a true most precious thing in the world... and for that, I will never feel sad or upset about... I'm happy for what has happened to you, for you... I'm just sorry for how I was the bitch to tear your heart up. how cruel and merciless i was that night... and i don't ever deserve to be called a friend, nor do i deserve the happiness you now have for the sins I did to you that night...

But I'm glad. You've found your Light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive