Friday, February 15, 2008

THANK U BROTHER~~~~ LIVE FILES20070603~SHIBUYA-AX~

Photobucket
Lunkhead Limited Edition Live DVD! yay!

YAY!!!!

SO!

I wanted to listen to Boku to Ki live version yesterday. Been loving that song alot lately! I didn't realize it was one of those powerful Lunkhead songs, like Yuugure no... I really like it!

They played the song on the second day of the live i went for back in December... Actually it was the absolute LAST song I heard Lunkhead play live =(.... But i was surprised they played such an old song and slow song as the finale of their entire tour... But they played it and it was amazing!!!

So, I remember that in the second live limited edition DVD, they had the song in it... (BIGGGGGGGG HUGEEEEEEEE thanks to Tsuyoshi and friend for buying it for me!!!).... SOOOOOOO i had my bro help me rip out the audio and video for me!!!! THANK YOU BRO!!! mannn he's been in a good mood thankfully hahahahhaha....

WAAAAA~~~~~ I got the DVD when i met Tsuyoshi in Japan back in December but I have NEVER watched the DVD!!! BECAUSE I DON'T THINK MY HEART CAN TAKE IT!!!! But i had to watch it yesterday to get the timecode to rip the dvd and.................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I AM NOT MENTALLY PREPARED TO SEE THOSE IMAGES YET!!!!!!! I MISS THEM!!! I WANT TO BE THERE SO BADLY FOR THEIR TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

and...

YOSHITARO IS LIKE SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBLY CUTE YOOOOO!!!

HERE ARE SCREENCAPS!!!

Yoshitaro, Lunkhead, Shibuya AX
Odaka singing!!! ooooo he's so passionate!!!

Yoshitaro, Lunkhead, Shibuya AX 3

I CAN'T BELIEVE TODAY, i was with my brother in his car heading home...... MY BRO SAID TO ME (meaning he did look at the video too hehehe)

"I don't see what the *%$&* you see in that guy. He's so *#&@*ing messy man!"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID MY BROTHER JUST SAY THAT????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! YOSHITARO IS NOT MESSYYY!!!! DUDEEEEEE he's like SWEATING profusely and giving EVERYTHING he's got into the show man!! OF COURSE he'd look abit dishelved!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *my poor heart* *ouch!*

I mean look at him.... SUPER CUTE!!!!

Yoshitaro, Lunkhead, Shibuya AX 2
hehehehehehehehehe... he looks like a little boy here!!! So cute~!!!! NO?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive