Friday, June 24, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

stupid bloody metro. riding metro my ass.

I must say, damn LA transportation is crap. sama kaki with Malaysia! hellz shit... Took me 1 hour today to go just 2.5 miles away from my home. Worse yet, it's just in neighboring city CHATSWORTH. took me 1 hour! and shit yet coming back home took me 1 1/2 hours. WHY????? cause i have to wait for 30 mins to take a bus that would take me just 5 minutes down the road where i have to change another bus to go another 5 minutes down another road.

SERIOUSLY. the past 5 days taking Michiko around LA and to Las Vegas by bus has been a fucking nightmare. Fuck man... To plan to go ANYWHERE in LA, we had to fucking take into consideration leaving the house AT THE VERY LEAST 1 1/2 hours before time... WHY???? cause we have to WAIT for the bus, then the damn bus takes HOURS to arrive at the destination..

This said, LOS ANGELES is a city made for CARS. if you don't have a car in LA, i recommend you NOT coming here.

screw the MTA seriously. I KNOW it does get me to where i want to go, but really, 30 mins wait for buses that are NEVER on schedule, busses are ALWAYS late, and when the bus FINALLY comes after waiting for it for 40 mins, there are TWO damn buses coming at the SAME TIME. screw that shit. and this is not like something that rarely happens, this shit happens ALL THE TIME!!! 2/3 of the time when u take a bus in LA this would probably happen. And if you find yourself waiting for a bus too long, like WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long, almost 100% of the time this senario will happen.

shit MTA service. bleh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive