Saturday, June 25, 2005
???? ,

actually i amnot okay not seeing you before you leave. but i guess that wasn't up to me, it was up to you. and i guess that's life. whatever it gives, you have to take.
i have enjoyed spending time with you. i guess it hurts more because i had fun with you. and i just didn't like the fact that i never got to experience it again, that's all. but i guess, i should be happy with what i had. Thank you for all the times you had spent with me and being so kind and nice to me. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being a brother to me and looking out for me and taking care of me. I'm glad i met you this semester and had you there at least for this semester when i needed that someone to be there for me. You mean alot to me because you really did keep me company this semester, and i guess i should be happy about that, even if...
i wish it was the same for you... except i guess i'm sad cause maybe, it wasn't... but oh well, that's life, right? can't always have people be like what you want them to be.
Well, I hope you have a good time back in Japan. I hope you find a nice girl who will take care of you =) or well, i just hope you have a good time back there and you will be happy.

Maybe i'll see you again in Japan in December?

????????????????????????????
?????????????????????
?????????
???????????????????

????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive