Friday, June 17, 2005
i don't understand akio. (hmm what's new).

i don't know if he's avoiding me, i think he is.

he's been giving excuses lately that he's too busy to go out and he will call me when he's free to go out, but he hasn't yet called. or when i do call him first he tells me he's still busy and he will call me when he's free to go out.

yet when i do msg him or when i call him, he replies or calls back... unlike cold turkey Ryota.

so it's left me very confused. is he mad at me? is he avoiding me? if he is then why did he tell me the other day to forget it (what i msged him if he was mad at me) and told me not to be so sensitive and that's nothing wrong? if he is avoiding me or he beh suka liao towards me then why did he call and ask if i was okay the other day after i had msged him and told him i was sorry if i always load my bullshit on him (meaning, i bitch to him too much about my problems)?

i really dun understand akio's actions. is he REALLY THAT busy for the past two weeks or are they just lame excuses to not wanna see me? My thinking and my conclusion is that I think it's the latter and he's just too damn polite to tell me the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive