Saturday, June 18, 2005
so i've temporarily changed the design to Hellogoodbye... cause i've been listening to them alot lately.

Anyway, hellogoodbye is a very very fun band. I like how they don't take themselves seriously but take what they do seriously.... or do they???

Forrest (the lead singer) has a way of making what he sings, the lyrics and all that, really.... juvenile, very.... erm... innocent. It's amazing. They're just a very fun band to listen to, and to dance to... very. There's really no feeling of anything but fun attached to their songs, and i like them for that.

Anyway... I've also been thinking of Tim of Days Away.

Tim has really been nice to me, you know, ever since day one. I still remember the first time I formally talked to him (i knew Tim back in April when i first met Days Away but i didn't know that it was Tim!). Anyway it was at Palladium and he was drunk. ha. Anyways, he asked if i always go for their shows. Since it was only my third DA show i told him "no". Then keith who was signing at the merch table said "Yeah, she goes all over for our shows, she came to Baltimore the other day." Anyways then Tim says, "Yeah i always see you rocking out at the front."... heh.

Well anyway.... I miss the whole band alot... Not met them for more than 8 months... since i never got to talk to them at the OTHER palladium show back in November last year... due to a shit thing on MY part. fuckk ok forget regrets think Hellogoodbye!

Anyways, yeah, Tim has always treated me nice. He was the one who told me to go down to Florida and he'll celebrate my 21st bday with me. Also like, Tim As drunk as he was, was always willing to take care of me, or at least, he watched out for me. He also gave me his phone number when Keith and Chris were not willing. And Tim always knew i liked Keith and always helped me out wuahahahaha. Damn Days Away are such cool dudes!!! And then when i got rejected by Paul and i called Tim (hehe), Tim told me to forget the dude and was being all so supportive... "do u want me to go kick his ass??" and he, knowing i liked Keith, asked if i wanna talk to keith (although it was a good method to get off the phone!!). And then when i gave him the keychain i got for him from Malaysia (i got everyone in the band a keychain), he gave me a big hug and then went to the van immiediately and pulled out the van keys so he could put the keychain on it ^^... ouh man i love Tim...

And then most of all, at the show at Troubadour when everyone was leaving. And i was really heh, sad with Keith cause well, he was like asking Candy to email him and all that (well of course since they do know each other wayyyyyyyyy longer). And i felt like really sad cause Keith is nice but u know, sometimes cold with me... Then as keith was walking to the van and we (Michelle, Candy and I) were walking away, suddenly i hear a loud scream "BYE ELAINE!!!!" And when i turned back it was Tim sticking his head out of the van waving bye to ME!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that was so sweet.. In a way! hehehe... no??? i mean no one else waved bye but he said bye... Damn!! I'm gonna miss Tim alot. I'm gonna miss the whole band alot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive