Saturday, June 11, 2005
sigh... i do like Akio... i miss him so, i like him so... i mean, i don't always think about him and it's not like everytime i think about him i lose my breath...

but i miss him u know... i miss hearing from him i guess... and like, at times i feel like i am losing him, because he's been really unresponsive these days you know. He wouldn't call me back (unless i call him) and when i message him he doesn't do anything about it... he wasn't always like that you know...

sometimes i wish we could be like back then again u know... when we would go for lunch together, and he'd come over to accompany me whenever i call him after my class when i am bored. Or when i call him after my class he'd always meet me, even if it's just for a few minutes, or when he would accompany me and meet me when he's free and he'd sit with me to talk with me... or like how we'd go for dinner together or a movie together... i miss that, i miss spending time together with him... i miss when HE would spend time together with ME.

akio... =( nani ga o kita no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive