Wednesday, June 15, 2005
So a bunch of things have been happening for the past few weeks... Namely cause my parents and my brother came over for my graduation...

My brother was here a couple of days before my parents cause it was memorial day weekend and so he had time off class to come early from phily. So anyways, with my brother we went a couple of places... Hollywood (yada yada, did that in 5 minutes and we didn't know what to do after), Santa Monica the next day with Norika and Josh and then the night my parents arrived, my brother and i went to House of Blues on Sunset for dinner... My brother enjoyed that night (i think it was cause of the steak ;))

Anyway... so i will post pictures chornological...

1) The Grand Canyon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the river that u see is the Colorado River....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hehehehe... the definition of our relationship.... see how much i love him and see how much he....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
erm... for stuff with Akio, it's too long to blog... do ask me.

So i went on a 3 day trip to Grand Canyons with my family and with Akio... We drove there and believe me it was a damn long ride.
But it was WELL WORTH IT.
Dude, Grand Canyon is beyond grand! it takes your breath away really!!!!! You just gotta see it for yourself ok.... it just puts everything into scale. hahah or OUT OF SCALE!

anyway, cause this post is gonna be a LONG post, i'm gonna skip all the details... if u wanna know what happened.... come chat with me online and ask me there...

Also... in the way to Grand Canyon, I finally saw.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The REAL London Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Right in the middle of ARIZONA that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive