Thursday, March 13, 2008

趣味 yeah.... "hobby"

was bored. is still at work... went out looking for Lunkhead pictures (yeah....).... hmmm... I have no life........................ Came across a few "new" ones that I had not seen before this....

ODK's cute here... hehe.. so emo ^_^ ... picture taken from a radio show website...

Photobucket

Polaroids of REALLLLLLLLY OLDDDDDDDDD Lunkhead on another radio show.... back when they were REALLLLY REALLLLLLY indie huh!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I also came across Tsubaki's blog while searching for the pics... I really like this pic of Tsubaki as a band.... quite cute, coz it shows like their closeness... no?? It's so sweet..... like a family ^__^

Photobucket

I like group pics ^___^ Friendly group pics ^________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive