Wednesday, March 26, 2008

来る朝燃える未来

Do you cry?
Are you unable to move?
Still, do you try to advance by some means?
Such as to be living without meaning, without crying,

because it is safe.

It is uneasy, scary, and it feels weak at the knees.
Still, turning to face ahead.
Because I sincerely think that it is true strength.

The one step where you begin to walk hesitatingly, someone has hesitatingly walked more than 100 kilometers too,
because it is safe,
There is no difference in how significant it is.

While hesitating, while fragile
Still, turning to face ahead.
I sincerely think that it is true strength.

While hesitating, while fragile
While still turning to face ahead,
While eyes are swelled,
While wiping tears,
While gazing only ahead,
While stumbling,
While struggling,
At times you turn around to the back,
You take a rest, rely on, lean against someone.
After that, its good to continue to push ahead.


- Sangatsu, by Lunkhead, translated as well as skills permit-

ランクヘッド/三月
作詞:小高芳太朗 作曲:小高芳太朗


Yeah, 来る朝燃える未来, kuru asa moeru mirai... the future that burns with the coming morning.

Feeling really depressed yesterday and today.
Somehow, somewhere, I did fuck up my life-- I can't even trace it back to where and when or how but it just did but I know I'm the one who did it.

I still believe in a meaningful future... But i don't believe that I can achieve anymore. I don't know how, I really don't believe I can... I don't think I can. I don't feel I can. And I don't believe I can. It has just become elusive. So elusive that it's all just a dream.


Somehow, Yoshitaro is quite positive. He's always so positive in songs like these and like Hitorigoto...

Still...

It's not that I can relate to this song, Sangatsu, because I can't, unlike Hitorigoto. I took comfort in it's words back then.. about the duality of feelings and who you are yet both are as real and it's okay to cry because that takes more strength...
But i can't feel the same for this song. I can't feel that I can face ahead despite everything. I just can't feel it. They are like words that mean so much, and I know they are strengthening... but I just don't feel it for me-- because I can't.

I can't face ahead-- and I can't walk.


泣いているのですか?
動けないのですか?
それでもどうにかして進もうとしているのですか?
生きている意味などないなんて泣かないで 
大丈夫だから

不安で怖くて足がすくんで 
それでも前を向くことが 
本当の強さだと僕は心から思うから

誰かが迷わずに歩いた百キロよりも
君が迷いながら歩き出すその一歩は
どんなにか意味があるに違いない 
大丈夫だから

傷つきながら迷いながら
それでも前を向くことは
本当の強さだと僕は心から思うんだ

傷つきながら迷いながら
それでも前を向きながら
目を腫らしながら
泪を拭きながら
前だけをじっと見つめながら
つまずきながら
もがきながら
時には後ろを振り向いたり
休んでみたり
頼ってみたり
誰かに寄りかかってみたり 
それからまた前を向きなおしていけばいい

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive