Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lifestrip!

So! I signed up for a cool thing today! It's called Lifestrip! www.lifestrip.com!

It's another one of those "wth........." Japanese Blood-A-type widgets!!! muahahha..

So basically, you make a color chart of the stuff you do/did each day!

Photobucket
This is the editor where you mark down the aprroximate time and then drag the colors into that time slot...

Photobucket
this is the color code for the activities!!

And then you save it and it comes out like this:

Photobucket
This is actually my PREDICTION strip for tomorrow's schedule!! muahahahahahaha....


Actually, it's quite BORING for someone like me, actually, coz i hardly do anything at all!! hahahahahha!!

Here's Saturday's:

Photobucket

Here's Today's:

Photobucket

MUAHAHAHAHAH... So seems like I SLEEP alot, go to work, and go online.. and THAT'S about my entire life!!!!!!

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

And there are DEFINITE colors that will NEVER appear on my chart..... Besides takign care of children, you definitely won't see "sports" in there!!!

BLAHHHH~~~~


They even have a month view!!!

Photobucket

It's not complete coz i can't remember what I did prior to Thursday!!............

hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive