Saturday, March 22, 2008

5th Album Cover! 『孵化』

Ok... so lightning took out my router. I'm internetless for a whole month.... unless I buy myself a new router.... shite... which i probably would... because i can die without the internet...................... no stranded on an island for me!!!

Anyway! Lunkhead released their new album cover yesterday!!! Here it is!!

Photobucket

Naked girl in the front huh? It'd be banned in Malaysia *sigh*

What the heck's up with the "heavy" and "serious" tone Lunkhead?????

Anyway, to repeat, the new album's name is Huka. Here's the tracklist!

5th album
『孵化』

01. id
02. 素晴らしい世界
03. 羽根
04. サイダー
05. 教室
06. 海月
07. 誰かじゃなくて
08. ぐるぐる
09. ペルソナ
10. こころ
11. BRAVE SONG

Release date is April 16th! One day after Yoshitaro's 28th Birthday! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive