Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tsuyoshi~

I don't have a picture with Tsuyoshi ='(

But, I think, I have to give a shout out about him....

Hm.... I think (THINK??? YOU ARE!) I am eternally indebted to Tsuyoshi.

Urm.... he has unfailingly helped me out ever since I got to know him. Hmmm... not sure if it's just a Japanese thing, but.... I think it's not..... because he should know he can always say no to helping me any time he wants....

I had asked him the other day if he could ask him friend to get me the Lunkhead Mikan Matsuri book... I thought about it and I was really scared that he'd get pissed off with me coz i've been asking him for one favour after the other (and it ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS has to do with LUNKHEAD). Coz seriously, the very reason how I got to know him was because I needed his help! So I felt really really really bad....

I remember I knew I was overstaying my welcome back in December.... I was really worried I was offending him (and his family) because I was suppose to to stay only 3 days but I ended up staying 5.... And he had asked me one night (the night we were going back from the first live), where I'd be staying on Monday.....


But in the end, of course, he didn't leave me to sleep in the streets... hahahahaah OBVIOUSLY he won't!! So, I ended up being a real pain to him and his family and lodging with them for yet additional days and nights.... 本当にごめんね!!

But anyway.... cutting the long story short... Although I wrote a second email to him to explain he didn't have to ask his friend anymore, he replied to say that he doesn't mind helping me ask his friend about the book...

He's always been so nice to me, and I feel really bad but very grateful to him...... I think the part that makes me even MORE guilty is that I know I have caused him alot of inconvenience because of LUNKHEAD. And, you know, in my heart of hearts, as much as I like Lunkhead.... I really DO think that being friends with Tsuyoshi is way more important than a silly band....

I remember, the last night in Tokyo in December, I felt really bad for having been such a pain in the ass to him for that whole week... and he came back from work late and I was going to head to bed... I was apologizing to him and he was just being really totally sweet about it... Some months later after I met JC and Siew Chen, I wrote Tsuyoshi a letter telling me that Siew Chen told me he could sing very well... In his reply he told me that when I go to Japan again, he'd sing Lunkhead songs for me... =) He's so sweet.... ねえ、一緒に歌いましょう... ^_^

Anyway.... Tsuyoshi has been absolutely wonderful.... and without whom I would have never had been able to live my dreams as well as it turned out to be...

I really thank God I am able to meet him in my life...


And no, it doesn't really matter if I get the book or not in the end...
And yes, i DEFINITELY need to do something for Tsuyoshi in return but I'm just at a loss as to what I can do for him!! Coz he really doesn't ask for much in return!! Aaaaaaa! In fact, he doesn't even ask for anything in return!! AAAaaaaaa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive