Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ダーリン~~~~~!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After trying for one day!! I managed to both view and DOWNLOAD the Lunkhead and Tsubaki interviews on 「タウン情報まつやま」the Matsuyama town news webpage!

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! SUCCESS!!

Ok, but I have to say...... I took me like 30,000 steps to get these screencaps!! blahhh~~~ First I had to view the file on my MOM'S comp coz my comp won't play windows media without crashing... Then i had to search, download, and install a video capture program... coz the original file is in .asx streaming file... Not to mention, the source url also started with mms://www. instead of the usual http://.... After i got the source wma file, i brought it to my comp and had to convert wma to avi, because you can't screen cap (or at least i don't know how to) wma files... Then with the .avi files, i captured these screen caps!!!

It was all worth it!!! cozzzz.... he's cute ne! hehehehehehe


Photobucket
they were asking us to buy the album! hehehe
Photobucket
Tsubaki~~!!!
Anyway, yeah, ok... except for the people mainly talking (the vocalists), the rest of the band members for both Lunkhead and Tsubaki look tired and sleepy hahahaha!


Anyway, Matsuyama is a city in the Ehime Prefecture, the prefecture where all of Lunkhead and the lead singer of Tsubaki is from (not to mention, Tsuyoshi is also from there ^^) in Shikoku island (where Mayuko is from too!). The Tsubaki guy... dang.... his name..... urm.... Isshiki Nori.... Noriyasu!... yeah he's from Matsuyama itself.... Actually, the flower Camellia (TSUBAKI in Japanese) is the official flower of Matsuyama City...

Lunkhead is (1/2) from Niihama.

Anyway, I understood Lunkhead's interview more than I did with Tsubaki's... Actually, I could understand quite abit when Yoshitaro explained about the band, the new single, the new album and also mentioned Mikan Matsuri at Niihama Cultural Center. The part I didn't quite understand was when he talked abit more about the new album "Fuka"... I know he mentions his mother, but I don't know what about... (I know he had listened to one of these bands with his mom when he was younger, and a song by that singer appears on the new single)

But anyway, for the Tsubaki interview it was almost ZERO. I know Isshiki-san mentioned the new album, asked the two other members what they thought about it (they answered "great.").... and then they took out the matsuyama magazine and that's it.... I don't understand the rest!


Lastly.......... lead singers can really talk alot...!! But they're such darlings! <3<3<3! hehehehe

Oh and.... WHY CAN'T BANDAR UTAMA BE A SISTER CITY OF NIIHAMA!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive