Monday, December 13, 2004
couple of things...

taking back sunday still leaves me breathless....... and i don't just mean that methaphorically. It's true... hahaha..... standing their mosh pit screaming my lungs out, seriously, couple of times was gonna pass out. And da thing is that they keep putting Decade Under The Influence right before Cute Without The E. So like I am screaming my head off, and always till the "bridge" second last part when he sing "Anyone will do tonight Anyone will do tonight Close your eyes, just settle, settle Close your eyes, just settle, settle. Well I got a bad feeling about this, I got a bad feeling about this (to hell with you and all your friends, it's on). I'm coming over but it never was enough I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you" ouh mannnnnnn........ i tell u.... i always feel like the air going out of my lungs these parts........ awesome awesome...... THEN after the song ends, they play Cute Without The E, and then AGAIN!!! it's screaming time!!! woooooooo ahhhhhhh... I realize from yesterday's show..... cause it was in Universal Amphitheater and it was like a Radio show... KROQ Acoustic Christmas, so the mosh pit was TOTALLY quiet during TBS' set cause 1) there are very little people who can get the pit tickets... 2) there are very little hardcore fans in the pit cause there are like 10 other bands playing and it was already so hard to get the pit tickets itself.
ANYWAYS! so what i found also is that, heheheeh, with or without the energy of the crowd, i think your own madness and the band's energy is enough to make it the same anywya!!! still damn great!!!

ALSO, i was happy.... i met Matt and got to say hi and hehe, he remembers meee~ nice to be remembered by a band you love =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive