Wednesday, October 13, 2004
welllllllllllllll.......... today. hm.

sad?

i dunno.

OH AND GUESS WHAT?????????? I THINK I LIKE PAUL A LITTLE LESS NOW!!!!!!!! ok, a little, SUKOSHI... BUT AT LEAST IT'S STILL PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!! I think me buying that book and that whole sayonara towa is helping me alot to let go of him!!!! ahhhhhhhhh i think my plan to give him that book through Eri might fail cause he probably won't take it and i'm scared of eri asking questions..... budden......... I MUST! for complete "i am over you"!!! ahhhhh I MUST. elaine elaine...... listen to dear Nate beloved, "I WILL BE STRONG!!!!!" yahhhhhhhhhh!!! be strong! BReathe in for luck.

sighhhhhhh

i wanna get over him!! WHY am i even holding on????? There's nothing to hold on to!!!!!!!! *sigh*

elaine no baka....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive