Monday, October 18, 2004
glad u all like megumi. i like her too. so anyone else fantasizing abt Haido, go f off... hahahahah damn i am mean. but anyways.

was thinking abt life. kinda feel bad, shitty, etc. about the future. damn i am still riddled by alot dreams i want to live and part of me hasn't given up on the music industry yet. And this time i might be dreaming even more. How about cross cultural stuff? huh? why not? we bring bands into America and bring American bands into other countries... ahh impossible elaine, impossible, not yours to live.... sigh...

anyways, Adeline for you i will upload Hyde's song, though i'm surprised you can't find his song around. But i will go upload it here later so you can download it, or anyone else who wants it can download it. Makes me don't wanna change the song on my blog then, which i do, i kinda wanna change it to Asian Kung Fu Generation........ YEAPP!!! i am damn listening to alot of their songs lately.

well anyway, tell me waht to do... You know that L'arc en Ciel book i said i bought for Paul as a Sayonara Towa (goodbye forever) gift? well it got it liaoooo... it looks damn nice and oh man..... haido was just perfect in there. But anyways..... da thing is taht what i wanted to say to him i also already written it liao... that means i can give it to Eri to pass it to him any time soon..... BUDDEN....... Karen, my bro's girlfriend *waves to karen when she reads this*, she told me to keep it and give it as an early Christmas gift or something.....

I want to do that.... but what does the connotation of that mean? I mean i dun mind giving it as a farewell forever thing and also a christmas present..... I think i did spell it quite clearly in the letter "SAYONARA TOWA" at the end there..... he should get the meaning of it right? So there's really no harm in giving it to him as a christmas present right? except it means i might have to call him again in December after not calling him for more than a month. (cause he's not called me back that fucker)

sigh u know what? no i am not giving it as a christmas present. I am thinking too much abt a guy who doesn't even give a fuck abt me so elaine, let's not waste any more time, enery or heart.

sayonara towa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive