Tuesday, October 12, 2004
summimasen have not updated for a whole week...

anyways...

I guess there are a couple of thoughts...

1) The Weekend.

a) Norika.
Had a good weekend this week. Went out with Norika the whole of Saturday. She's REALLY nice. Met her on campus on Friday and told her abt the whole Paul thing and so we went on on Saturday and had a 3 hour chat over lunch. It was really nice. Then we actually went back to her place and put on make up! yeappppppppp. Such girl stuff don't you think? see a friend depressed and then together u go put on make up to cheer up. But you know, this was the first time i actually ever did this before... How tragic. Ain't this suppose to be like HIGH SCHOOL stuff?

b) Aya and Santa Monica.
Had a good day with Aya in Santa Monica (tho it reminded me a lil too much of Paul)... Anywaysa, we actually star spotted that japanese actor from Last Samurai!! hehehe... Aya actually saw Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves before in Santa Monica... hehehe... so all you girls.... GO MOVE TO SANTA MONICA! =D

c) One word... no... one picture...
Ok... that's not for me ok... I actually wanted to buy it for Quang Lin before... but it was expensive back then (it's still expensive now but i got it anyway cause it was technically "cheaper")... But since quang lin treated me like shit, fuck her.... Budden again Paul also treated me like shit but Paul ga suki desu, so fuck it, i got it for him...
Actually i got it, and i'm not planning to give it to him personally.... I'm probably gonna call him one of these days.... as norika adviced... and gonna see him break my heart again... then i am gonna sever all my ties (i hope) and give the book with the CD he loaned me back to him through Eri... his friend whom i know.... tho i am not that close to eri. and then hopefully my heart by then will be ready to say sayonara towa... goodbye forever. hmm.

d) FUCK MY STUPID JOURNALISM CLASS. IT CAN GO FUCK OFFF. FUCK U AND FUCK YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Ok, obviously i am very angry. actually i am more hurt and worried and fucked than angry.
But good point to this all is that with a stupid excuse called being a fucking reporter, my friend Luis might be able to get me an interview with TAKING BACK SUNDAY, this friday, i really hope it can. Not only would i be able to interview them but hopefully writing a TBS concert review, a TBS CD review and a TBS interview = 3 articles = 3 less articles to complete so that i can PASS THE FUCKING CLASS.

done. leave your comments.

btw. go check out the band Northstart. I think i just dated them and no matter how when else i listen to their songs it's always gonna remind me of the idealisms and the hopefulness of last spring......... damn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive