Tuesday, August 24, 2004

well, school started and i'm hating it already. the only class i seem to be liking is the Japanese modern culture class (in which i am ONLY sitting in for!! and not added or anything like that!). I brilliantly HATE all my Journalism classes and i've not even started on my latest assignment yet. I really should be because fuck, do you know how hard it is to obtain an interview with anyone????? Sigh... i shouldn't curse so much... I really hope God will help me because seriously, i'm having problems and trouble with this class... I wonder if they'd let me switch to be a photograper instead....
Japanese 101 class is fun but tough. I realized i cannot prounounce the words well. Thank God i actually met Yoshi in the hallway yesterday and he said he'd help me. I saw Hiro too and he already helped me with some.... Oh yeah, i forgot i actually have a Japanese housemate huh?
I absolutely don't like my Jour graphics class simply cause it's once a week on MONDAYS from 6-9:50pm.... argh........... and the teacher don't seem to want to let us out early either... so i am really lamenting that.
I know i said that I will do all the subjects i registered for this semester because i can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.......... but on my gosh, it's not even the second day yet and i already feel burnt out.... Mabbe it's the jetlag too cause i keep waking up real early.... God i hope this day will end early but i doubt it cause i have to go to the medical center and i pray hard i'd be able to obtain at least an interview... please please please please please.
on another note....



I really cannot understand some American kids these days. Sprint and all that are offering unlimited AOL IM for $9.99 a month and all those rates so that "you can instant message as much as you want 24 hours a day" from you frigging cellphone.
I mean hello dude DISCONNECT!!! mannnnnnnnnnnn geez, what the heck kind of society this has turned into where kids, though they're walking on the street, in class, sitting in the subway, eating dinner, etc... all they have is their fingers on the cellphone CHATTING!!!! i mean... it's worse than SMS cause u have to go into the mailbox and all that for that. But this one is a whole CHAT program u know what i mean??? it's REALLY instant msging.... My gosh, why the hell would kids want to be instant messaging as much as they want TWENTY FOUR HOURS A DAY!!! i mean goshhhhhhhhhhhhh............ you're OUTSIDE. it's called OUTSIDE for a reason, function and purpose! and it's sure as hell not so that you can have your eyes glued to a cellphone screen and your fingers to the keypad for goodness sake! geez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive